Saturday 17 September 2016

13 by Halloween Project Pan **Update**

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. My computer is fixed and since its been three weeks since my last post so I thought what better way to get back into blogging then doing an update for my 13 by Halloween Project pan. If you haven't seen my first post you can read it here. For those of you already in the loop lets get started!!! 


1. #28 Blush
 Physicans Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush. 
While I haven't used it everyday I have used this blush more often than not and I still haven't made a dent in the product nor have I hit pan but I still have six weeks to go so I will keep trying!!  




2. #25 Something in a Stick/Tube  
Bloom Foundation Stick in Base Three 
I have mainly been using this for touch ups during the day and it isn't too bad for that. I have used it a couple of times as a complete base but only if my makeup is only needing to last a couple of hours as it doesn't last on my skin all day. I do feel I have used a fair amount so far however when I started this project I never took a photo of the product full wound up so I don't have any indication now of exactly how much I have used.  



3. #34 Something Shimmery

 Physicans Formula powder palette Mineral Glow Pearls in the shade Beige Pearl. 
Like the blush previously I haven't been able to make a dent in this one at all. It is quite a shimmery highlight but still looks beautiful on the skin.




4. #19 Matte Lip Product 

 Savvy by db Lipstick in the shade Nude
This is the least used of all the products in this project. I am terrible when it comes lip products I always seem to skip this step of a morning have to incorporate it into my routine a bit more!!!




5. #43 A Neutral Coloured Item 

E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in the shade Sheer. 
Definitely have made progress with this one as I am having to dip the applicator back into the tube at least twice to get enough to prime both eyes. Its a decent primer and liking having my shadows last longer than they usually do without!!




6. #30 Nail Polish

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in the shade 345 Black Cherries 
So far I don't see the level going down but I am loving this colour so I won't be too crushed if it isn't finished by Halloween.





7. #40 Sample Products

This is the first category where I have made the most  progress. I have been trying to use as many samples as possible and so far have worked through not only the tube of moisturiser below but 8 other samples as well I know it doesn't sound much but as I usually put all my samples in a box for that one day I will use that and never do!! I am happy to have made progress. 




8. #37 Maybelline Item  

Super Stay Better Skin Skin Perfecting Concealer in the shade Medium. 
As I said in my original post this was to replace my much loved age rewind for this project. Now I get that they can't really be compared as they are targeted at different types of concealing but I will say it does conceal under eye circles quite well. Its definitely a thicker   
consistency and takes a little more to blend out but it does blend seamlessly and I think I am starting to see progress in regards to emptying the tube!!





9. #14 Something I have already hit pan on

Youngblood Pressed Mineral Foundation in the shade Neutral. 
Progress wise yes I can see the amount of pan showing getting a little bit wider!! But given a little bit of this powder goes a long way I have quite a way to go.


10. #47 Lip Gloss

Max Factor Colour Intensifying Lip Balm in 40 Exquisite Caramel 
While progress on this lip product is greater than the lipstick in my project pan collection it still only is a small amount!!  





11. #21 Something you regret purchasing 

Models Prefer Rose Nude 10 Shade Eyeshadow Palette
Have managed to create a lot of looks with this palette day to day but at the end of the day I am still no closer to hitting pan on any of these shadows!!



  
12. #45 Skin care Item 

MOR Orange Blossom Hand Cream 
Despite walking around with this in my handbag using it at work and at can't me I think I still have a half to go its hard to tell when you inside the tube.




13. #27 Matte Product 

Avene Cleance MAT Mattifying Emulsion. 
Woo this is a just finished product!!! So happy to be able to say in this update that I have at least finished one product!!!




So that ends my 13 by Halloween Project Pan Roulette Update I hope you enjoyed seeing my progress event though it is quite small. Despite this though I am still enjoying this project and I do hope to finish a lot more before the time is up!!!


Until then happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne. 



No comments:

Post a Comment