Saturday 20 August 2016

Priceline Online and 40% off Skincare haul!!!

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well!! Recently Priceline had a 3 day 40% off skincare sale and for anyone that knows this is the time to pick up back ups of favourites but also an opportunity to pick up those more expensive skin care items for less or items you've been wanting to try for a long time!! So today I thought I would share not only what I picked up but also my online experience.

Buying Online My Experience.

I found out about this one via Instagram on a Saturday and was actually already going to Priceline so had a look at a few items while I was there. My local store already had tags out saying that there was going to be sale which I have never seen before but great idea on Pricelines part I feel.  I made a small list while I was there of things that I wanted to pick up. 
The sale started on a Tuesday so my original plan was that I would go to Priceline in the afternoon after work but alas Monday made me realise that I was on a late shift at work meaning I wouldn't make it to Priceline before closing and the Wednesday I had an afternoon appointment. So my only thought was that if I really wanted to get something I had to shop online. Now I love online shopping don't get me wrong but with Priceline I love going in, picking up items and taking them home straight away to try but this was the way it was going to be. Monday night I logged onto the Priceline site and created a wishlist of all the items I wanted/wanted to try. I am so glad I thought of this not only did it make purchasing quicker, It did actually take me a while to find all the items that I wanted I usually so visual when I purchase so actually having to know brands and names specifically of items is a little harder. I also usually love finding different items when I am instore and on the site you get this to a point when you search by category which is how I actually found I few items I bought. Adding everything to your cart also makes it easy to total everything (free shipping over $100) as well as purchase the next day!! I ordered on the Tuesday and despite a warning on site that deliveres could be delayed my order arrived the next Monday. There was also an item that I ordered that wasn't available and the refund was processed pretty much straight away. Overall I was pretty impressed with the process everything also came packaged tight with bubble wrap and tissue paper.   

40% off Skincare Haul!!
OK so onto the good stuff!!! What I picked up and why!!



The back ups/Old Favourites/Repurchases

Milk Beauty Wipes 25pk 
I love these wipes and picking up a couple of back ups at 40% off really was a no brainer. So easy to use and get all my makeup off at the end of a long day!! The smooth side is perfect for getting off all your makeup and textured side perfect for getting build up off from around the nose and forehead, and product out of you eyebrows!!   



Formula 10.0.6 Three Times Sublime 100ml
Another much loved product being a wash scrub and mask all in the one product is just perfect for me not only is it a time saver its also and amazing product. The right amount of cleanser to scrub it works well and smells amazing. I also do enjoy using it as a mask it draws out impurities and leaves skin feeling soft. I also am close to finishing my current tube so perfect time for repurchase.



Avene cleance Mat Mattifying Emulsion 40ml
For the longest time I have been switching between this and the Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Moisturiser but as I already have a back up for that I decided to pick this up this time around. It also is on the more expensive side so if it hadn't have been 40% off I probably wouldn't have purchased again. Its a cross between a cream and a gel which goes on smooth and absorbs so quick I love it pre application of foundation definitely helps keep me mattified. 



The Newbies/things I wanted to try!!

Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash 236ml 
Being an oily combo girl I am always on the lookout for products that help keep oil at bay. Now I know this is designed for acne prone skin (which I don't have) but I liked the idea of something that is gentle on the skin but still removes oil. 



Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser 200ml
After watching a video posted by Mel from Tango2+ where she raved about this product I really wanted to try. I had looked at this a couple of times before and what I had never realised is that its a makeup remover and cleanser in one and I have been looking for a product like this recently interested to see what its like.



Moreish Superfood for the Skin Anew Exfoliator 75ml
This I found when searching the categories section of the Priceline website. I have been looking for exfoliators that use natural exfoliators over microbeads and this caught my eye it contains Argan, Kiwifruit and Jojoba it also comes in a tube which I thought looked interesting.  



Moreish Superfood for the Skin Euphoria Cream Cleanser
I saw this after I had chosen the exfoliator. I liked the idea of trying a cleanser and exfoliator from the same line. I also am interested to see what an oil based cleanser is like it does contain Argan, Moroccan and Almond oils it also says it removes makeup as well. 



Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner 30ml
This was the most expensive item I purchased and I say that simply because I also am taking a huge chance on that this is going to be good. That sound harsh I know and don't get me wrong I like bioderma their products are great but they are on the more expensive side and for me $21 is a lot of money for a product that I saw randomly on the shelf and had seen no other information about. Using a patent technology this product says it will regulate sebum and prevent pores clogging refining texture and improving apperance making pores less visible. Hiding pores is definitely high on my list when it comes to imperfections on my face and despite the fact that many of these products I don't always feel work that well curiosity got the better of me and I want to see if this works.



Burts Bees  Moisturising Lip Balm in Coconut and Pear and Vanilla Bean 
I already own this lip balm in pink grapefruit which I have been loving and I wanted to try another flavour to see if they are just as good. There are two reasons I got two!! One I wanted to try the coconut pear as I liked the idea of a pear scented lip balm but I don't really love coconut and it was between this and vanilla bean which is a flavour which I always enjoy. The second reason was I was needing to get over the $100 dollar mark for free shipping!!! 



So that ends this Priceline Online and 40% Skin care Haul I hope you enjoyed it. If there is ever a time you can't get to priceline when they have a sale (or any time at all) I recommend shopping online. Until next time happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne. 








***Please note: All products where purchased with my own money. All items purchased were of my own choice and opinions and thoughts expressed are all my own. This post is not sponsored in any way.***

No comments:

Post a Comment