Saturday 18 January 2014

Milk&Co Beauty Wipes

Hey Readers, 
Hope this post finds you well!! I have been wanting for a while to tell you about these wipes for a while so I thought it time I sat down and wrote a post about them.

I mentioned last year that I had read an interesting article on the nasty chemicals found in makeup wipes and that they can be a contributing factor in major health issues. This is the article I read from natural news. At the time I also admitted that I probably relied a little too much on makeup wipes to remove my makeup and it was high time I found an makeup removing alternative!!! While I have found many great cleansers over 2013 I still wanted to have a convenience option particularly for when I travelled. I was on the hunt trying to find a makeup wipe without the harsh chemicals mentioned above and it was during on of Pricelines 40% off skincare that I found these.



These makeup remover wipes are work of Milk and Co which is a company started by Michael and Lindy Klim a brand focused on products that are natural and products that are kind to the skin. So far the only wipes I have found that don't contain the harsh chemicals mentioned in the article and also the only wipes I have used that are double sided and double the size of a regular makeup wipe. One side is smooth and great for removing a hard days makeup including liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara and the other side has small bumps which create an exfoliating surface that isn't to harsh on the skin and great for the area around the nose and in between the eyebrows where I find a lot of makeup and any impurities bulid up during the day. They are so easy to use and don't leave your skin feeling tight or dry and their light scent isn't overpowering. They also have a closeable lid which means they aren't easily dried out and great for travel.

Extra large size 
The exfoliating bumps
The closeable lid.



So I hope you enjoyed this post and if your on the hunt for a new makeup wipe give these a try. If you know of any other good makeup wipes please leave me a comment below!! Until next time Happy reading and happy shopping!!!

Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment