Friday 6 December 2013

Mascara Maddness #5

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. I have realsied that November has been and gone and December seems to be flying and I really haven't had a chance to write a november favourites post but when I thought about it I really didn't have that many favourites to talk about. Ive been so busy i really have just used mostly products I know and love and most I have spoken to you about already. So I was thinking instead I would write this post instead as I have been wanting to talk to you about these mascaras for ages!! They also have been my most favoured makeup item particularly being so busy!! Usually I prefer a mascara that gives me definition but natural look but given ive been so busy and time for makeup application scarse I've wanted more volume, length and darker lashes so I've experimented with a few!! 





Prestige My Blackest Lashes 
The Pitch: Length and dramatic color in just one stroke that doesn't clump, flake, or smudge. 

The Reality: Such a short pitch for such an amazing mascara !!!it truly gives lengthened and perfectly darkened lashes in just one swipe it has been my go to particuarly if I'm pressed for time to get mascara on!!! Goes on smooth every time. .And while it is easy to remove even in the heat of Queensland it has not flaked!!! It one I would repurchase again and again!!!






Essence Lashes Go Wild
The Pitch: With its innovative fivefold ball wand it ensures extra volume and more than just and awesome appearance!!!

The Reality: This is my first mascara in a tube and I was so excited!! This gives your lashes a really nice amount of volume with out being to over the top!!! The five fold brush did take a little to get used to but positioning the folds right in the middle of your lashes it separates well and you can build it up for more volume, the formula is slightly drier than usual so I recommend just be careful when layering as it can result in extra product on your lashes and a bit of clumping and flaking later on!! Other than that great mascara with a great price point.



Benefit They're Real
The Pitch: They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!

The reality: Its acctually impressive!!! I wasn't initally what the hype was about with this mascara I saw no difference and its not unusual for me to find that everyone else's holy grail mascara doesn't work for me. But wearing it for a few days in a row I realised that it was surviving the cold, aircon, heat and lasting from 7am to 9pm without me just wanting to take it off. My lashes looked gorgeous all day long. It definitely gives volumised, lengthend, lifted and seperated lashes. I also love the spikes on the end of the brush they make it so easy to get the inner corner and bottom lashes as well!!! 





Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam
The Pitch: Bold, wide-eyed false lash look. An hour glass shaped brush plumping and fanning lashes out for bold, wide eyed volume. Coats lashed individually for big, false lash look in one simple stroke no clumps!!

The Reality: What you read is what you get with this one and I have really enjoyed the volume and lift it gives your lashes but definetly only use one stroke as building this one cause a little clumping!! While the brush it quite large if your careful you can catch the bottom lashes as well!!! 



So that ends another mascara madness I hope you enjoyed this one and until next time Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!!
Ever.

Would like to thank the following websites for helping with the pitch section of this posit!!!!
http://www.uk.rimmellondon.com/products/eyes/scandaleyes-retro-glam-mascara-retro-glam-mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment